Skip to content

Is multiplayer stable now and doesn't anyone want to do a full play through from BG1?

WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
As above, no more to say really. Is it stable for 3+ players? Anyone up for a play through?

I live in Australia so time zones are a bit weird. Are their any Aussie, NZ or SE Asian players out there?

Comments

• ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    edited October 2014
    BG1 is stable now(mostly, despite a bug that prevents you from saving or resting randomly). BG2 not so much.

This should be fixed with the upcoming patch for BG2, but that may be some time off.
    Post edited by Elendar on
  • ValantineValantine Member Posts: 8
    i want to play a game of Baldurs gate 1 multiplayer! hit me up on steam my name is valantine. picture is a bloody demon.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Valantine said:

i want to play a game of Baldurs gate 1 multiplayer! hit me up on steam my name is valantine. picture is a bloody demon.

I don't have steam. I can do Skype, email, LINE, imsg ...

Let me know :)

Let's try for 3-4 people and see how we go with that.

I'm thinking for party composition that we mix it up a little. Something like, if it meets approval, everybody chooses their own single class character without consulting anyone else and we just turn up and play. Perhaps we'll have an awkward party but I think it would be fun and everyone is going to be playing exactly what they want without compromise.
    Wowo said:

Valantine said:

I don't have steam. I can do Skype, email, LINE, imsg ...

Let me know :)

Let's try for 3-4 people and see how we go with that.

I'm thinking for party composition that we mix it up a little. Something like, if it meets approval, everybody chooses their own single class character without consulting anyone else and we just turn up and play. Perhaps we'll have an awkward party but I think it would be fun and everyone is going to be playing exactly what they want without compromise.
    that sounds fun, my skype name is kelei-chan. add me
    Still looking for 2 participants
    Wowo said:

Still looking for 2 participants

Looking for 2 more but if 1 more person signs up we'll schedule the first session and leave it open for a fourth to join at a later date.
    hey wowo. me me me ill try and participate :D
    Still waiting to hear from you on skype