Skip to content

Blind BG1 play through

WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
I'm looking to put together a 3-4 person group to play through BG1.

Current roster:
Myself, skype: aram.madigan
Valantine, skype: kelei-chan

Guidelines are, if it's agreeable to all parties:
- single class characters only (kits are encouraged!)
- choose your character without consulting other participants

One more participant and we'll commence the game. Hopefully we'll end up with an interesting and unconventional party that's fun for everyone. No issue with me if we have to or want to pick up an NPC for a specific quest or function (such as if we miss out on a party thief and want to do Durlag's or when we want to do EE content).

Comments

• KionaiKionai Member Posts: 5
    I would be interested in joining. It sounds like a rather interesting prospect.
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    I'll be joining for the fun of it too.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Cool, just drop or PM me skype details and we'll coordinate an initial session. I'm looking forward to it!
  • StarKnight95StarKnight95 Member Posts: 1
    Hey, can I join as well?

Hey, can I join as well?

Want to keep it at 4 but if someone doesn't turn up you're welcome to join. Maybe send me or drop your skype so I can buzz you?
    So we had a bit of a false start today. First there was a *really* false start when that annoying noble woke up after being knocked out and called the guards resulting in the ranger losing his class. A quick restart and we were on our way with my housemate filling in the fourth spot.

It was fun having a slightly unconventional party and the imagination is kind of stimulated considering the strategies that such a party could put to use.

However, I don't find it fun controlling 2 characters but there is a definite need for a thief. I'm open to suggestions on how to remedy this - the simplest being I suppose is if the missing fourth player wanted to play a thief even though it's against the spirit of the enterprise. On the other hand, we can make do without with a familiar and the knock spell so ...
  • DaftMonarchDaftMonarch Member Posts: 2
    Happy to join too, if possible. Skype is daft.monarch. Don't mind starting later in game, not a problem. Will just have to catch up somehow. :P Let me know where things stand. Don't live near your timezone, but I play during some pretty funky times anyway, so shouldn't be an issue.
  • DaftMonarchDaftMonarch Member Posts: 2
    There are two of you on Skype. [-.-]~

There are two of you on Skype. [-.-]~

Yeah but I'm at a cafe having a coffee ...
  • CershenCershen Member Posts: 27
    I would like to join if you have space:

My timezone is AEST. I would be playing a wild mage.
    Hi Cershen, that sounds fun. What is your skype?
  • CershenCershen Member Posts: 27
    Wowo said:

Hi Cershen, that sounds fun. What is your skype?

My Skype username is "camiloxaviercassel".

My availability is ~ after 7:30 p.m everyday. Should be good for at least a few hours on the weekend as well.