Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

How did you get into Fantasy Gaming?

2»

Comments

• typo_tillytypo_tilly Member Posts: 5,702
    Ultima, Dandy [Dungeon], and Fighting Fantasy books. :D

lolienTeflon
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,456
    Fantasy *gaming*... I bought NWN in a bargain bin as a teen without knowing what it was. It literally rocked my world.

lolienCoryNewbTeflon
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    I was born in the mid eighties and my mom bought me final fantasy for NES. Later she picked me up dragon warrior at a garage sale. I've enjoyed many genres, but fantasy has always been home cooking for me.

lolienJuliusBorisov
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514

that other movie about the really short fellow who isn't a hobbit in Tolkien's world (can't remember the name for the life of me.)

I remember now! It was the movie Willow =)

lolienNonnahswriterPibaro
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Well, it all started with The Chronicles of Narnia followed closely by The Lord of the Rings.

When I discovered Gateway to Apshai for my Commodore 64 the computer game world opened up, which led to a whole host of fantasy games of both the action and rpg variety. I was introduced to the Forgotten Realms by Pool of Radiance from SSI. The rest as they say is history.

lolienJuliusBorisovCoryNewb