Skip to content

New BG EE game

UygothUygoth Member Posts: 13
Hey just wanted to start up a bg ee run and see if anyone wanted to run with me through it.

Comments

• jlballard24jlballard24 Member Posts: 21
    id like to start a new one, could get some other people as well, when were you thinking?
  • UygothUygoth Member Posts: 13
    My schedule is pretty flexible i wouldn't mind more players but i don't know of any.
  • ThalandorThalandor Member Posts: 1
    hello, I would like to join your party. Looking forward hearing from you.
  • UygothUygoth Member Posts: 13
    Ah alright well if you want to play you can email me at uygoth1337@gmail.com on when a good time to play is for you then i can set one up.
  • jlballard24jlballard24 Member Posts: 21
    still looking for players? skype is jlballard24 or jlballard24@gmail.com
  • Hey, im always looking to play. If you are still looking go ahead and add me on steam. Its the same as my username
  • plesples4cqlplesples4cql Member Posts: 42
    I would really like to play. Email is sayrecaleb@gmail.com (I hope the boss doesn't see this, jk). Email me the day of or just before you play.

I don't use Skype because I have a "weak" PC system and I'm lazy. I see 2 emails here, so, expect an invite.

Steam ID: notinthebeholder (friend me and send a message letting me know what's up....cool? thanx)
  • ValantineValantine Member Posts: 8
    i wsnns play if youre still looking dude! steam name is valantine!
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Hi, we have a game going and are looking for a fourth if you're interested. My skype is aram.madigan if you're interested