Skip to content

Help/Tips on a four-man party

After going through a few runs, I've decided to have less people in my playthroughs, and so have a few questions before making it. Anyway, first what I'm thinking of doing:

1. Human Kensai to Thief (uses dual katanas)

It's probably a bad idea to do so, but it's for flavor/roleplaying purposes.

2. (Something) Druid (uses spears)

More on this later

3. Human Blackguard (Two-Handed Sword)

Because normal paladins are BORING (I'm joking, I just felt like making one)

4. Half-Elf Bard (Crossbows & Halberd, although probably sing/cast spells more)

So what I want to ask is:

1) How fun (IE hard) of a time will I have with this fresh party?

2) I'm not exactly sure if I want to go pure druid, multi fighter/druid, or fighter and then dual to druid at some point. Are any of them more advantages than the other?

3) Speaking of, when should I go for dual classing? Thinking of Kensai 13 and Druid 7, dunno how far that'd be.

4) I haven't gotten too far, anything I might to look out for specifically for this group?

Comments

• SpungiSpungi Member Posts: 219
    My most powerful (and boring) team I've ever played was a Paladin, 3 fighters dualed to a cleric, thief and mage at lvl 3 or 5... Can't remember, paladin was only for a specific item, could easily be swapped for something else... The thief with maxed bow spec and some special items was a walking machine gun with haste... The Cleric was a beast of a tank and the mage ripped everything apart with 2h sword... Paladin was just there:) Made it to severed hand and got bored :P