Skip to content

Anomen&Keldorn FIGHT Hexxat (SOLUTION)

Aliard1806Aliard1806 Member Posts: 144
edited January 2014 in BGII:EE Mods
Finally i found a method to stop Hexxat, Anomen and Keldorn fights:
you must put this 2 files in override folder.

Some Notes:
This Method is usefull for New Game!

For Saved Game:
Just let Anomen & Keldorn leaves when they have first conflict with Hexxat, then go and re-add the in party. they will not speak with Hexxat anymore.

Download Link: http://speedy.sh/wx39m/A-K.zip
Post edited by Aliard1806 on

Comments

• kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Interesting 2 files, they're invisible?
  • smady3smady3 Member Posts: 48
    edited January 2014
  • Aliard1806Aliard1806 Member Posts: 144
    kamuizin said:

Interesting 2 files, they're invisible?

Sorry i had some problem with upload!
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    edited January 2014
    no problem, i presumed that much, just seized the opportunity to make an joke :)! Compress them in .rar files, this will solve your problem i think.
    kamuizin said:

no problem, i presumed that much, just seized the opportunity to make an joke :)! Compress them in .rar files, this will solve your problem i think.

Ty becouse i tried to use zip extension but cannot upload!!! i will try!! ty
  • ZaknafeinBaenreZaknafeinBaenre Member Posts: 349
    Why would you want to do this? Hexxat is a vampire. Keldorn's a paladin. Anomen's a whiny wannabe paladin. What you are doing is breaking the game

Why would you want to do this? Hexxat is a vampire. Keldorn's a paladin. Anomen's a whiny wannabe paladin. What you are doing is breaking the game

ok...i know...i don't breaking any game...it's just like a CLUAConsole....Hexxat is a good thief....Is not necessary...it's simply convenience....in other post many player ask for it... :D
  • XuixienXuixien Member Posts: 3
    I don't have an override folder. I tried creating one in every folder, but it doesn't seem to affect the game at all.