Skip to content

Trials of lurrmaster after HoW?

oldlamehandoldlamehand Member Posts: 39
After killing Icasaracht and leaving his lair, I have been teleported directly to Kuldahar. Is there any way to access the Trials of Luremaster expansion areas, after I finished HoW?

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    No, you have to speak to Hobart in the tavern within Heart of Winter, do all of Trials of the Luremaster, and then finish HoW.
  • Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel Member Posts: 197
    I wish there was a way to do TOTLM after completing IWD and HOW. Seems like the best option for me is using the CLUAConsole.
  • ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376

I wish there was a way to do TOTLM after completing IWD and HOW. Seems like the best option for me is using the CLUAConsole.

If you want to do ToTLM after IwD and HoW, then just export your characters, start new HoW game, do ToTLM only, be happy =]
  • oldlamehandoldlamehand Member Posts: 39
    edited November 2014
    Shikao said:

If you want to do ToTLM after IwD and HoW, then just export your characters, start new HoW game, do ToTLM only, be happy =]
    I will maybe try it, or i will wait for my next run. Anyway it would be good to add possibility to do this quest after HoW. I suppose it won't be complicated coding. I laso think, it will not break roleplay feeling, as ToTL is very isolated from all other content.