Skip to content

Anyone new to pickpocket?

Sup fools!

Finally get to play this game for realz. Was wondering though.... is there any new targets for pickpocketing. I tried all of Easthaven to check, but so far no success (would REALLY liked to have fleeced Pomab)

Comments

• moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    I don't think so... however @elminster did create a mod that allows items from different slots to be pickpocketed, assuming you have enough skill.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/36405/thieving-mod-for-iwdee
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    edited November 2014
    You can steel some stuff from Pomab's bedroom.

Is there some kind bug with pickpocketing? A lot of the characters say a line that sounds like a warning. But then they try to kill you with extreme predudice.
    Post edited by Fardragon on
  • RedViiperRedViiper Member Posts: 48
    That's what's bothered me about these games.... why give that type dialog with out giving the player away to talk his way out of it.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    There used to be a mod with a component called "freak tech"i believe that changed reactions to failed pick pocket and even attacks. I think the first x failures would lower reactions of most npcs, making them less friendly. After x failures on a given npc--i believe thieving tolerance varied by individual--the npc would become hostile. This meant that most peasants would run away,I believe, while merchants and nobles would run and summon guards. Fighting types would attack. It was a good mod