Skip to content

(SPOILERS) Aerie Romance seems stalled (SPOILERS)

TwistedRiddlesTwistedRiddles Member Posts: 7
So this post is going to contain some spoilers about ToB and about the Aerie romance... please ignore it, if you don't want to be spoiled.

Okay. So I'm in Throne of Bhaal, and my Aerie romance picked up again, after coming to its conclusion in SoA. Everything was going well. I got the second chance to sleep with Aerie and took it, as I am supposed to in order to progress things. My understanding is that now she is supposed to eventually announce that she is pregnant, and then there's another wait until she actually has the baby, but I gotta say, I've waited a long time with no announcement. I wanted to get the alignment shift to happen to [SPOILERYNPC] so I waited in the pocket dimension for hours of real time doing that, and then I realized that the Aerie announcement hadn't happened yet. On EEKeeper It says "AerieRomance 8808530" and "AerieRomanceActive 2" But the 880530 timer (which is what I assume it is) does not seem to decrease, and, actually, if I set it to 1, nothing happens. Is there any way to figure out if it is stuck or to unstick it?

Edit: I should point out that the point I'm at in the plot is that I just finished with the North Forest. I took a break from the game's main plot to go and do Watcher's Keep. So if there's a plot flag that needs to happen for it to progress, I suppose that could be what is happening. I just don't know if there is.

Comments

• TwistedRiddlesTwistedRiddles Member Posts: 7
    As an update, it looks almost certainly like it was a plot gate. I moved forward and had the encounter with the wraith in the forest and then Aerie talked to me again, and then one more time and then stalled again, so I think there are just plot flags I need to hit to move it forward.