Skip to content

Theiving Skills as Special Abilities

RedViiperRedViiper Member Posts: 48
The cleric thief has thief skills as a special ability. Is there a way to add that to other classes?

Comments

• GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    RedViiper said:

The cleric thief has thief skills as a special ability. Is there a way to add that to other classes?

Reeeeeally... Which ones? Do you have ee keeper? It should tell you the names of the abilities. You could then assign those abilities to other classes via clab. You would also have to give that class skill points (again, via clab) to make them affective.

So tell me: what skills are we talking about?

• RedViiperRedViiper Member Posts: 48
    Steal and lock picking looks like there wasn't enough room on the gui so they put it in special abilities
    Don't have we keeper been using infinity. Will download it tonite though.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    edited November 2014
    Hmmm,I have a bad feeling about this. I think those aren't innates per se, but just the same buttons on the second screen. Is it any different from bgee?

Edit: could you take a screen shot and post it?
    I think it is. Odd they hard coded them into the special ability tab.

Hmmm,I have a bad feeling about this. I think those aren't innates per se, but just the same buttons on the second screen. Is it any different from bgee?

Edit: could you take a screen shot and post it?

Will screen shot tonite when I am home. http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/22785/cleric-thief-cant-pick-locks-wtf Other people notice the actionbar placement as well though.
    Hmm could I make this moot and add the skill points and then hotkey it or do I need the button?
  • LiggLigg Member Posts: 187
    If you want to cheat a thief class with a bit of modding you can do it with a familiar.
    All the neutral familiars, ferret, rabbit and cat are thieves - but with limited abilities. You can mod them to be good at everything. This way you can dispense with a thief class. But this is a major cheat.
    It is hard coded