Skip to content

My Dragon Age Origins Confession

EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
About 35 hours into Dragon Age and I only just found out you can have a 4th member in your party

:D

Comments

• laszlolaszlo Member Posts: 26
    Well, that sucks :) Try iron-man challenge solo in DA:origins. It's always fun :D
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    Haha that seems tricky. The game is pretty good but I'd probably pick a Rogue next time. It's annoying as hell not being able to open a single locked chest in the game. I picked up a Rogue NPC and can't even open anything with him lol
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    wow... the game should have you with a 4th member in your party at multiple points in the beginning (the tower at Ostagar, your team leaving Ostagar) and I am pretty sure the game tells you as you leave camp that you don't have a full party. idk just curious how you managed to miss that! sorry if that sounded like I was insulting you, it's just I am replaying it right now and I know you would have 4 at these points.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    I thought you were going to say you haven't played it. This is much less upsetting.
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813

wow... the game should have you with a 4th member in your party at multiple points in the beginning (the tower at Ostagar, your team leaving Ostagar) and I am pretty sure the game tells you as you leave camp that you don't have a full party. idk just curious how you managed to miss that! sorry if that sounded like I was insulting you, it's just I am replaying it right now and I know you would have 4 at these points.

I don't know, I assumed for some reason you could only have 3, then one day I saw the 4 slots when I was in the Party Camp lol

• CluasCluas Member Posts: 355
    edited November 2014
    Confession: I went back camp when I was half way through the game :o
    Post edited by Cluas on