Skip to content

5" screen requirement.

Is 5" or larger requirement for Android version of BGEE and IWDEE or 4.5" will be enough? 5" is mentioned only on website but not at google play. Anyway, is the game comfortably playable on 5" screen?

Comments

• DullSkullTheSecondDullSkullTheSecond Member Posts: 243
    My note 3 is 4.7" and it works well but that is thanks to the S-pen. May be hard to click the on screen buttons on anything under 5" otherwise.

But there is another solution though, you could buy and download it and try it out for two hours and then return it if you are not happy with the experience. Google play allows returns two hours after you buy the app but after that you have to contact the developer for a refund.

More info:
    https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/134336?hl=en
  • oldlamehandoldlamehand Member Posts: 39
    edited November 2014
    I know, that iPhone version is optimized for iPhone 5 with 4 inch screen, but I have experience only with Windows version. Is there any major difference between IOS and Android version, which makes problems on Android devices with screen under 5 inches? I'm considering buying Galaxy S5 mini or Xperia Z1 compact and compatibility with Baldur's Gate would be a huge advantage of these devices. :-)