Skip to content

Vendui'

Well, hi there.

After the release of IWD EE and the HOURS that it took me to re-roll, re-think, and (omg) give name my characters ... I was convinced that it was time to SIGN IN :).
I hope to see a lot of new and old-time players here, hopefully we can share some stories.

Aluve'

Comments

• StormvesselStormvessel Member Posts: 654
    Greetings. Really good series of games and a really good forum. I am just getting back into the forum myself after a little bit of an absence. Really mature members that are very patient to answer any questions so my advice is don't hesitate to ask.
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    Greetings as well, good choice you made there! And don't worry, it's my firm belief that the longer you spend rolling, thinking and naming characters before even starting the game is directly proportional to your enjoyment of the game. The longer you take, the better! Look forward to hearing your stories and input, and any questions you might think of I'm sure have been answered in some obscure (or not so) post here, so by all means ask! See you around the boards, I hope.
  • Welcome. I am a new time player looking forward to swapping stories of lusty battle. Well, maybe not so much lusty. Although, there was this one time . . .