Skip to content

Easthaven connector zone

ameliabogginsameliaboggins Member Posts: 287
I havent yet beat the big nasty red demon, i went off and did some of the HOW stuff.

Back in dorns deep now and dithering about doing more in How or getting stuck inthe uni direction story line.

IF i understand it rightly once you get transported to easthaven by the baddie, there is no way to get out? there are NO connections zones. You are stuck there?!

also having beat the demon, does the game just end, or do you reappear in easthaven? Obviously i want to go back to How and do trials of luremaster etc.

atmo only option is to do the original up to killing the idol and then stop turn aroudn and march back to fidn the barby shm.

Was thinking could someone make a connector zone(beside easthaven), and allow you to get out of this straight jaceket?

I realise you can port out with cheat codes.....but i have resisted using those so far, and let be honest it a rather ineloquent solution to this linear plot tunnel!

is there a mod out there that fixes this already?

I suppose an ingame cheat is to have holjidar(sp?) give the party a (item) totem, which when clicked summons him to your loc, and he can then spirit you away....

Comments

• ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    If you want to do HoW after main campaign then the best solution is to finish main, export chars and start new just-HoW game. However, this solution won't work for you unless you are willing to redo some of HoW parts.
    And yes, once you are back in Easthaven you can't go anywhere else unless you use cheats.
  • ameliabogginsameliaboggins Member Posts: 287
    edited December 2014
    not really good enough is it?

iwd was obvioulsy designed in a hurry under budget constraints. I purchased the EE version of IWD, as the bhaalspawn plot of bg2 didnt really excite me.

However am starting to think I made wrong choice. I feel very boxed in here.

Maybe the real problem is that am used to more open ended roleplay. ALthough they tend to be based around a central server, to allow moreplayer interaction; too advanced for these games.

I am suprised that a mod doesnt already exist to remove the easthaven brick wall....doubt adding one zone is that hard for someone even slightly clued up about these things. Which sadly isntme. Perhaps over christmas i willhave time to examine thisidea further.