Skip to content

Next Patch Timeline?

Just curious if there was any kind of loose - even extremely loose - timeline that we could have for when the next patch to Baldur's Gate: the Enhanced Edition might be coming? I understand the game is playable and there have been hundreds of completionist runs, but I'm currently waiting on the fixes to polymorph (and a few others) as I look forward to making a bit of a specialized sorcerer that uses Gnoll form, Mustard Jelly (or whatever), and other's to solo the game. Is this something we can expect with 1 year from now (e.g. "12/01/2015), 6 months from now? I like the Baldur's Gate series, and the reduction of mods I'd consider for running with, say, the standard GoG option, (right now I only think BG Tweaks and SCS are on my lists) but I look forward to when it's as clean as the install from back in 1998, or whenever the final patch for BG+TotSC was released. Thank you.

Comments

• Darigaaz87Darigaaz87 Member Posts: 135
    I'm curious too, waiting for them to introduce all the new stuff from IWD:EE—like the new cleric kits and other things—in the BG:EE series.
  • SergeTroySergeTroy Member Posts: 86
    I'd just be happy with all the spells, abilities, and quests that are already implemented working correctly.