Skip to content

Baldur's gate, as a Chinese continent game player, I want to say -- love you really difficult!

Scenery_sunScenery_sun Member Posts: 2
Like I said, I am an ordinary Chinese mainland players, when I was a kid, coincidentally exposed to the game, at that time in China, you can imagine how difficult it was i want to play euro & us games. Now I grow up, make money, and I have the ability to buy my favorite electronic game, Baldur back! And this time there will be an official commitment official Chinese version.
That was my first time to buy video games on a non-native language website, purchase and download after I have been waiting for the arrival of the official Chinese. however, it kept me waiting to the afterlife. when the temperature of the game cooled down, and everything got back to the track,, but I was still silently waiting, never give up.
Later, I did not wait for the official Chinese version BGEE2 gone another autumn, the overwhelming Icewind Dale remake of news caught my eye. And BGEE2 long been forgotten. Official Chinese official promised never show up late. At this time, my heart is broken ....
This time, I did not hasty purchase Icewind Dale. Choosing instead to quietly leave this word or two, then turned and walked away, perhaps, Baldur is finally brought me to grow ...
PS: My English level is insufficient to meet the fans of attack, so it took me like a meteor across the sky, forget me.
Post edited by Scenery_sun on

Comments

• Scenery_sunScenery_sun Member Posts: 2
    I was frustrated, you can see their mother tongue in the game players who really lucky. I really envy you.
  • Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
    @Scenery_sun‌ ive been told a chinese translation of bg2 is coming (being worked on). I have no idea when it will be released, though. It will be sometime after the 1.3 patch.