Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Proficiencies not appearing in character record screen

elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
edited December 2014 in IWD:EE Bugs (v1.4.0)
Possible repo steps (all my computers are affected by this so I don't know exact repo steps at this point).

1) Click single Player
2) Click New Game
3) Delete all pre-made characters and create a new one
4) Select a Gender (either), Race (any), and Class/kit (any)
5) Select alignment and agree to any abilities presented (their value shouldn't matter)
6) Select skills and pick any. Under weapon proficiencies quarterstaff would be a good choice here (since you start with one).
7) Choose an appearance and name.
8) Start the game.
9) Once Hrothgar is finished talking, open your character record.
10) Notice how your proficiencies are not being visually displayed. But if you equip your quarterstaff (assuming you put proficiency/proficiencies in it) you get the normal bonuses for being proficient/specialized.

Expected Behaviour: Weapon proficiencies should appear properly on the character record screen.

Notes: I'm not running any mods and I'm running the release version of the game. It happens on both my mac and my windows 7 desktop.

Post edited by elminster on

Comments

• macomeaumacomeau Member Posts: 80
    If you scroll down, aren't your weapon proficiencies listed below your saving throws? That's where they are for me, in both Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate.
    elminster
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Yea looks like you are right. From the looks of things that is how its always been.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    @Dee if you could close the thread that would be great :)
This discussion has been closed.