Skip to content

Circles around NPCs

Hi!
I like the fact that all the NPCs have a different coloured circle but the problem is that all my NPCs have white circles (there are different shades of white but you have to look hard). I want to change the colours just like in IWD but that isn't possible in BGEEII (the button cannot be clicked). Is this intentional or am I missing something? I really want to give each NPC a different colour. /J

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Erm... as far as I'm aware, you just change colours from the inventory screen. I've just tested it now, and it works fine. I haven't downloaded v1.3 yet, so unless that's been changed in the update, the colour of the circle is the same as the primary colour you pick for that character.
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    Right, didn't know that. :D Thank you!
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    There's also a toggle button in the game controls to turn off the colored circles and go back to the traditional green if desired.

I started out really liking the colored circles, and sometimes I still do, but they get a little fuzzy if you like to play on maximum zoom in, and I've been preferring to play on maximum zoom in lately, so I've changed mine back to the green line circles for now. I think those look a little better when the camera is in close.