Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Help With EE Keeper "Innate" Really cool idea... I think anyways....

Howdy Folks. Won't try to claim I know a whole lot about what I am doing or try to use any language I don;t even understand.... Ontly been playing BG - BG2 for about 2 years, just started my first attempts at modding anything about 3 days ago. So here was my idea, just using EE Keeper for starters ( seems pretty easy comparitvly speaking ). I made a DM monk a while back and used sweet pic of Sub Zero. Like no modding needed really, could be called the sub zero kit. Maye alter resists a bit but whtever. So then I thought, hey, scorpion would be cool too. And sun soul has fire stuff... ok no problem. So now want to do Lawful N unkitted monk with reptile.... ok, acid.... wait.... daarn it, cant seem to change the frozen fist to corrosive ( same ability, just acid and green effects, invis not blur, shapechange dunno, yuan-ti then maybe earth ele end-game? Using some mimic acid spit and glob, and acid resists and lowered cold resists now, but I really, relly want that corrosive fist. I have the resource codes, think in the right spot, but tbh, I am pretty clueless here.... Help?