Skip to content

Imoen does not drop the gear she collected in 1st Dungeon anymore?

Hello I had Imoen in my party in the first dungeon. She had many scrolls and items on her including the necklace of metapspell. However, I ditched her for Yoshima. When I left the dungeon and she met Irenicus she did NOT drop all the collected items on the ground as she did in the past.

Is this a changed mechanic or was it like this before?

Anyway, it is very sad as I wanted the necklace and I do not want to wait until like 4 chapters latrer when I see here again.

Is there some way I can get the items?

Comments

• smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    In original she didn't drop it, it went to your main char inventory iirc and if that was full it would overflow onto the group.

But not everything was transferred from imoen to PC. It was only the stuff in her inventory not equipped items iirc.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    It's still been the same way in my games. My character gets as many items as will fit in his inventory and the rest is deposited on the ground. That included anything she had equipped as well.
  • WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418
    I wonder how she manages that - does she quickly toss them all at the PC as the teleportation spell shimmers around her - or does the spell itself auto-strip her of her items and place them in the PCs gear while the rest spills at his feet - oh wait it's probably that fancy belt she is wearing that accomplishes it
    ... :wink:
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Wanderon said:

I wonder how she manages that - does she quickly toss them all at the PC as the teleportation spell shimmers around her - or does the spell itself auto-strip her of her items and place them in the PCs gear while the rest spills at his feet - oh wait it's probably that fancy belt she is wearing that accomplishes it
    ... :wink:

That pink jumpsuit unzips in one piece and everything come off in like 2 seconds.