Skip to content

Proficiency bonus not applying?

FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
edited September 2014 in Troubleshooting
Okay, so imagine that Khalid and my own character have both been modified to have 18/100 strength.

Khalid has 2* Long Sword proficiency and my character has 3* Long Sword proficiency, yet we both have 3/2 attacks, same damage bonus and To Hit bonus as each other according to my Inventory screen as well as the Record screen. Shouldn't I have an additional +2 To Hit, +1 Damage, -1 Attack Speed Factor and +1/2 attacks compared to Khalid?

Unsure if I'm overlooking something again this time and don't want to clutter the bug reports section so I posted this here in troubleshooting.

Comments

• FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    edited September 2014
    Okay, so I found where it lists some of the differences (To Hit and Damage) but it definitely shows them both as having the same number of attacks per round. I'm unsure how Speed Factor works or what it affects.

Does it not add an additional 1/2 attack per round per proficiency point? Is it listing the benefits of each proficiency tier independent of previous tiers?

I'm being an idiot, I see how it works now.
    Post edited by Franpa on
  • shona123shona123 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2014
    Unsure if I'm overlooking something again this time and don't want to clutter the bug reports section so I posted this here in troubleshooting.