Skip to content

How can I import my final save?

I am so excited to get Baldur's Gate 2 EE for Android! It was my favourite game when I was younger and actually the only one of trilogy I played back then. I have Baldur's Gate EE on my ASUS Transformer T300 and am trying to import my final save into Baldur's Gate 2 but the file will not copy across. Also I can't find any advice online. I think I found the correct places but the copying process just said can't copy file to each piece of the save file. Has anyone managed it? How please? Also this is my first post after reading many of the wonderful discussions here

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    It should be as easy as copying the folder named "Final Save" from BG:EE's save folder to BGII:EE's. At least that's how simple it is on computers. Then when it has successfully been copied you choose Import during character creation and choose your save game.
  • FitschivalryFitschivalry Member Posts: 9
    My brother has it on Ipad and he can move it using in game options but in Android I can't copy 'manually' or in game. Would also be helpful to know the correct channels to find out this info. I can heartily recommend the android version though - bg or bg2 on the bus is the only way to travel.