Skip to content

[Not an Issue] 26 Days Later

RasterOpsRasterOps Member Posts: 12
edited December 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Couldn't resist the topic title. Since I don't recall precisely when the "Harper Plot Revealed" quest completed it could very well have been 28 Days Later.

Anyway, I was concerned the Jaheira quest line wouldn't finish. After the Harper Plot Revealed was completed, I waited over 26 game-days for Elminster (Terminsel) to show up and end Jaheira's quest line. I wrote this (mostly), went back to the game, unpaused and finally he showed up. I had been resting, moving ~30 feet, resting, moving back, repeat. 26-28 game-days seems a long time for this quest-line to complete.
  1. Jaheira is NOT a romantic interest. This was ended, harshly (?) early in the game.
  2. After the Galvary incident, IIRC, there have been no banters between Jaheira's quests. There might have been one immediately after. Might have.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
    It's a timer based on RealTime not GameTime. Sounds like it works as intended.
  • RasterOpsRasterOps Member Posts: 12
    OK, thanks. All other quests that I was going to do were done. So I just rested thinking it was a GameTime mechanic.
This discussion has been closed.