Skip to content

[#11112] [All] The Captive Audience produces wrong spell + has no charges ammount shown.

IDDQDIDDQD Member Posts: 37
edited December 2014 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.3)
1) In description it should cast domination spell(-2 pen) but when you cast domination on someone effect is listed as "dominated". Now, when you make successful attack with captive audience, the target will have "dire charmed" effect. If you check the spell rolls you can clearly see that targets get rolls of 20 and 19 which are impossible with a -2 penalty. Targets have saving throws higher than 0(everyone, for example, flaming fist soldier). So the spell is, actually, dire charm. Also, when you cast it on your team members, they get 2 effects listed in their character screen - "dire sharmed" and "dominated". So i guess it's some kind of error.

2) And the number of charges not shown, it's not a problem to recharge it and count number of uses, it's the same every time, but this is a bug.
Post edited by Cerevant on

Comments

• IDDQDIDDQD Member Posts: 37
    Bump for further investigation.

1) Captive audience produces "dire charm" spell instead of "domination".
    2) It has no charges ammount shown.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    Let me do the bumping :) That's how I let myself know that I've already looked at an issue and I need to get information from someone internal before I write up a ticket.
    JuliusBorisovHurricane
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    Reported