Skip to content

Hi & few questions already

Have played BG with TOSC and IW with HOW several times.

Have finally got round to buying BG:EE as I started experiencing some compatibility issues with the old ones and wanted to see what enhancements have been made as part of the EE.

Three immediate questions:
1) Is there a way to get BG to have the same "max HP on level up" as IW
2) Is there a way to get BG to have the same "highlight treasure " as IW
3) How do you get the characters to move to an area not currently visible when playing in windowed mode. IE the way the screen pans in full screen mode

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Ridcully said:

Go to Options->Gameplay-> Lower the Difficulty to Normal or Easy, level up and turn it back where it was. There's no other way in BG:EE (in BG2:EE, after the latest patch you get Max HP on level up instantly).
    Ridcully said:

Hm, you mean the IwD2 feature that highlights Magical Items in the inventory? Nope, that's limited to IwD2, if you mean something else then I didn't get your question (I have never played IwD nor IwD2 yet).
    Ridcully said:

3) How do you get the characters to move to an area not currently visible when playing in windowed mode. IE the way the screen pans in full screen mode

You could use the keyboard arrows or double-click in the place you want your characters to go (it moves the screen to that side a bit, helps if you do so repeatedly).
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    Ridcully said:

Have played BG with TOSC and IW with HOW several times.

Have finally got round to buying BG:EE as I started experiencing some compatibility issues with the old ones and wanted to see what enhancements have been made as part of the EE.

Three immediate questions:

1) You get max HP on normal difficulty so you can always change to that if you play on another difficulty when you level up. (Or you can install BG2 Tweaks mod's component Higher HP on Level Up)
    2) Tab key highlights the treasure.
    3) I don't really understand the question so I have nothing :)
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    Good luck on your enhanced journey.