Skip to content

Its 12:55 AM - Central Standard Time for me

Ive got a Multiplayer game - from the beginning dungeon - Im using 2 chars - slightly edited and just want some company - I have no Password on my game...or at least I didnt choose to have one. If you try to join and there is a password required...please let me know asap. I will try and check back shortly.

Comments

• UygothUygoth Member Posts: 13
    I'll join your game.
  • Borg_DealerOfDeathBorg_DealerOfDeath Member Posts: 79
    Guys - anytime you see me with a game up - jump in cause I dont password my games ... Whats Up with the "Passwords" anyways?? Afraid of a "Team Killer"??? Lmao~!!
  • ketanightketanight Member Posts: 16
    im still on the first one
    Why people go "Multi-Player" with passwords and you see a "Party of One" - and I see them online day after day, really intrigues me. Why bother going "Multi-Player" if you password it and you are playing it alone? Makes no sense - but then so many other things in this life "make no sense to me", I can add this one to the rest of them...and ponder the answer while contemplating the implications of Enigmatic Intervention of the Dark Planetar.
  • ketanightketanight Member Posts: 16
    are you gona play with me or nah, borg
    ketanight - I dont have BG1 - - but anytime you wanna grab your gear and go adventuring in BG2:EE...give me a holler. Im on most mornings early and Im off and on thru-out the day , evenings and at night - except on Thurs and Fri and an occasional Sat. Sunday Im usually on most all day long - - - yeah, Im retired and I LOVE this game - I was So hooked on it back in 2000, 2001 and 2002...but by then most of the old crowd had moved on to 'Playstation gaming' and X-box gaming.
    For those who might be curious as to what name I play under - its "Nameless" - and unless Im playing one of my purely "legit" characters, the ones that have minor to major enhancements all show up with vivid colors - from the days of Gamespy and BG2:SOA and my time in the VAMP Clan as well as the BORG Clan - I became fond of the bright vivid colors that are available...(too bad Beam didnt incorporate a wider pallet of exceptionally vivid colors). And unless the name of my game indicates Im Testing Scripts etc and it says "Locked" - then my Multi games are all Non-Passworded - its a lot more fun to have others in my game. And dont worry - I dont Kill my fellow adventurers characters - with the exception of those who get belligerent, and or attack the other party members or (needless to say) "Myself". But before your character disappears in a flaming fiery chasm, you get to hear one of the best "in-game" voice overs...at least in my opinion.