Skip to content

Hexxat losing Hp indoors

Hi!
I moved my party outdoors but forgot to put the cloak on Hexxat. Therefore I moved my party indoors as soon as she started to complain. However, she continued complaining indoors and the turned into a little cloud... In short, the game didn't recognise that I had moved indoors. /J

Comments

• MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322
    MrSexton said:

Hi!
    I moved my party outdoors but forgot to put the cloak on Hexxat. Therefore I moved my party indoors as soon as she started to complain. However, she continued complaining indoors and the turned into a little cloud... In short, the game didn't recognise that I had moved indoors. /J

Heya. As always save please and more info at what area u was in what area u moved...
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    Walk along to the room where you kill the Yuan-ti mage, take off Hexxat's cloak, go outdoors, when she starts complaining go back indoors. Don't do anything and watch her die...
  • MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322
    MrSexton said:

Walk along to the room where you kill the Yuan-ti mage, take off Hexxat's cloak, go outdoors, when she starts complaining go back indoors. Don't do anything and watch her die...

Yeah and such stuff in any other locations u need to equip cloak cos it's like a cure for her or she will die indoor outdoor no matter.