Skip to content

Romance Options and Rasaad Question

l3rokken4ngell3rokken4ngel Member Posts: 2
Okay so after reading not only this site, but several others, it wasn't until tonight that I realized Rasaad was a romance option. Not once did it come up until tonight during a serach was I doing for something. Needless to say I'm pretty depressed about this now and have done way too much to go back and change things. Sooooooooooo I guess if I play through the game again at some point in the future, I'd try another romance option other than with the large man child (aka Anomen) -- who isn't even triggering his first quest yet and I'm ready to leave for Spellhold so I've been delaying for several in game days now. For future reference (and since I couldn't find a defenitive list) who exactly are your romance options now in BGII:EE for a female?

And just in case it isn't too late, if I dismissed Rasaad earlier to go at his quest alone, is there ANY WAY I can go back and help him or is he gone? Thanks!

Edit: Also, I realize I have cleared Saerk Farrahd's Estate before getting his quest (I went upstairs and got attacked sooooooooo, yea....). Please tell me that won't affect his quest once I get it because I want to take the lawful route.

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Your options are Rasaad, Dorn, Anomen, and Hexxat. For Anomen only, you must be a human, elf, half-elf, or halfling; the others have no racial or alignment restrictions.

You should be able to go back and pick up Rasaad again unless you left him somewhere you can't get to anymore. He won't rejoin you if your reputation is less than 8, however.
  • l3rokken4ngell3rokken4ngel Member Posts: 2
    Thank you!

I just spoke to him at the fountain and told him good luck basically and the journal updated that I spoke to him and that I left him to take care of his issue on his own.