Skip to content

[All] Karoug should not disappear when travelling between areas

flipperheadflipperhead Member Posts: 2
edited January 2015 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.3)
Issue: Werewolves and Greater Werewolves disappearing on Balduran's Ship.

1. Load saved game (I don't know how to load the saved game from Mac. Help?)
2. Game is saved, don't have game to revert to, but...

I went to top deck of Balduran's ship and met with "head werewolf." All characters but one were on lowest deck. I sent Imoen to top deck with haste spell on. After text exchange and head werewolf tells you "Now you die!" I sent Imoen down the stairs to the bottom. Only a couple of werewolves followed. Killed them. Went out to the hut, slept, saved, then went back to ship. Again, cast haste on Imoen, sent her to top deck. The mage woman character followed her back down, party killed her off. But when I sent Imoen back to top deck, the "head werewolf" and his other buddies weren't there. I can't find them anywhere. I went back to Keisha, and the only dialogue option is "haven't killed them all yet, keep trying." So basically, I'm trapped on Balduran's island.

Expected: return to top deck, continue to pull werewolves down a couple of decks to ambush them.

Result: After going to "camp out" in the hut next to ship and saving game, cannot find werewolves. They've disappeared, cannot complete quest to get off island.

Thanks, and sorry. I'm a newb at reporting bugs. If you can direct me to the saved game files on a Mac, I'd be happy to send along the saved game.

Thanks!
Post edited by Cerevant on

Comments

• CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    @flipperhead‌ Do you have a save game from before encountering Karuog the first time?

You can find the save games if you look for a folder link "Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition" in your Documents folder. In that folder there is another folder called, "save". In the save folder are the folders with the save games. Right click on the save game folder and choose "Compress ....". That will create a zip file you can attach to the post.
  • flipperheadflipperhead Member Posts: 2
    OK. Here is the .zip file from the game. I do not have a save from immediately before this event. The last prior save before this one is back in Baldur's Gate, just before or after talking to Shandalar, so it's a while back. I can send that one along too, if you like.