Skip to content

What's the most significant item just lying around in BG2?

2»

Comments

• AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    Mhamza said:

I heard that it's possible to pickpocket a genie bottle from one of the genies in Trademeet but I'm not sure if that counts.

That is definitely true. I agree with the Belm pick, though.
  • CField17CField17 Member Posts: 122
    What does a genie bottle do?
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    CField17 said:

I think you can summon an Efreeti once a day.
  • CField17CField17 Member Posts: 122
    Oh nice
  • SpoCk0nd0peSpoCk0nd0pe Member Posts: 13
    Belm is probably a better pick but I think the Cloak of Mirroring deserves an honorable mention. It's not lying around but found on a seemingly random encounter. On the other hand it's absurdly powerful in many situations.
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376

Belm is probably a better pick but I think the Cloak of Mirroring deserves an honorable mention. It's not lying around but found on a seemingly random encounter. On the other hand it's absurdly powerful in many situations.

You can make a good case for that being better than Belm, but since it is being worn by an enemy I didn't consider it to be "just lying around"!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    jackjack said:

CField17 said:

I think you can summon an Efreeti once a day.
    Who is pure badass. Keep your party away from it though, at least until it uses its sunfire spell/ability.
  • xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    @elminster: The Efreeti is indeed a tough fellow. Summoning him in a city area can be extremely hazardous, though, because the sunfire spell that he *always* uses can cause some serious collateral damage...