Skip to content

[1.3] Dual class kensai equipment bug

BazzaBazza Member Posts: 57
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when you dual class from a kensai, you can't use any of the kensai's disallowed equipment even though the class is still inactive.

Comments

• FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    edited December 2014
    I think that's because your still both classes, having one inactive just means it no longer gains XP and not that it wont affect your character at all. You can still use some of the skills for the inactive class right?
    Post edited by Franpa on
  • SomnamSomnam Member Posts: 18
    edited December 2014
    Greetings,

I dualed a Kensai9---> to mage in IWD:EE (HOF) and had a similar experience with the wearing of robes. This is just to say that you are not alone with your problem. Possibly, even though a class is inactive some of its disadvantages are designed to remain active. However, this is just my experience. It might still be an error in both cases!
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    Bump for further investigation
  • MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322
    Somnam said:

Greetings,

I dualed a Kensai9---> to mage in IWD:EE (HOF) and had a similar experience with the wearing of robes. This is just to say that you are not alone with your problem. Possibly, even though a class is inactive some of its disadvantages are designed to remain active. However, this is just my experience. It might still be an error in both cases!

If u dualed kensai to mage u can wear robes. If u can't wear robe it's clearly a bug report it in IWD bug section.
  • MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322
    Bazza said:

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when you dual class from a kensai, you can't use any of the kensai's disallowed equipment even though the class is still inactive.

It was so in original bg2, maybe it's old bug but i think it's not. @Cerevant‌ maybe u can ask your D&D experts(friends u mentioned :wink: )