Skip to content

Mod Request: Evil NPC mod Fighter/Mage

Rylorn23Rylorn23 Member Posts: 77
Hello guys! I have a one wish, if it doesn't bother you and if you are willing to help :)

I want to have full evil party, but without Dorn. He is Annoying ( because I'm already Blackguard ) and Sarevok is only in TOB. I also tried make Sarevok to dual-class Fighter/Mage but I don't think that's a good idea. It's actually weird. Haer'dalis is weak and Jaheira always turn against me with Druid quest and other.

Another warrior and half spellcaster with dual weapon specialization would be welcome. Especially half-elf ( or elf ), with evil alignment and good story. I don't really have any experiences with mod creators and I don't know, how to make it.

Please my friends!
Can someone hear my request and grand me that wish?

Pretty please....

Comments

• syllogsyllog Member Posts: 158
    edited January 2014
    You know: you can just make and upload a new character to the game if you start with them.
    Make it be whatever you want. You don't need to mod anything.

See here: probably more up-to-date here: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/13794/create-a-custom-party

(You can also always just load up EEKeeper and edit a character in your party (Portrait, Abilities, class, etc.) until it's whomever you want it to be.)
  • Rylorn23Rylorn23 Member Posts: 77
    Yes, of course. I already know about this possibility.
    I played vanilla BG2 with my own custom party many times. Having full balanced party. But sometimes it was boring and there was no banters and dialogues between NPC with NPC or PC with NPC. That's also reason why I now rather playing BG with NPC mods.

But I will try, thanks. :)
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Off the top of my head, you can try Angelo...
  • BigfishBigfish Member Posts: 367
    Rylorn23 said:

But sometimes it was boring and there was no banters and dialogues between NPC with NPC or PC with NPC.

So then what you are really asking for is some sort of banter pack that can be applied to player made NPCs... which come to think of it actually sounds like a really good idea.
  • Tomato9999Tomato9999 Member Posts: 30
    banter packs are dull and annoying. These fan-based npc's lack voice and real DnD character/image