Skip to content

[Not An Issue] Quarterstaff should not weigh fourty pounds

imperviousimpervious Member Posts: 14
edited February 2015 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.3)
Previous post was moved to mod problems. I uninstalled Baldur's Gate EE Steam edition and deleted all folders. Re-installed with no mods what so ever. On clean install created new character. He has a fourty pound quarterstaff just as I had before. If somebody will tell me how to attach a save game I would be happy to do so.
Post edited by Sphen0 on

Comments

• imperviousimpervious Member Posts: 14
    Not a zip file but maybe it will work?
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    Just loaded up your game, still getting 4 pounds for the quarterstaff. Do you think you could upload a screenshot showing the the staff weighing 40 pounds?
    I tried. I pressed F12, it took a screenshot, but I don't know where it went. Not in my pictures folder, or in Game folder, or in save game folder, where I created a screen shot folder and tried again. I am of clueless about this stuff. However, when you looked at my game, did you look at the back pack. If you pick up the quarterstaff, the back pack weight changes by forty pounds. The staff itself claims it weighs four.
    By the way, thank you for looking in to this. I really can't play the game until it is figured out.
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    edited January 2015
    Umm, so I'm looking at your screen shot and the inventory weight says 4 lbs. Were you misreading it as 41?
    Post edited by TJ_Hooker on
    LOL. I think I was. Now I wish I had a screenshot of the original messed up game before I started over again. Now I will never know if I am losing my mind, or was it truly messed up?
This discussion has been closed.