Skip to content

Bags of Holding v1.3

For those who would like bags of holding early in the game. I have found that the item codes C:CreateItem("BAG04") and ("BAG31") work well giving 2 bags of holding which are empty and share separate holdings. If you make multiples of 04 or 31 they will share the same holding space. Example: if you make 2 BAG04's or BAG31's and put a dagger into one. The dagger will show up in both bags. If you make 1 BAG04 and 1 BAG31 though they do not share the same holding space so you'll be able to use them to hold separate items.

Also BAG20-BAG30 are all bags of holding that come with various Weapons and Equipment inside of them. There are also a couple other various bags of holding within the Range of 01-07 that have various weapons and equipment. These bags all share the same holding space..

BAG05 is Ammo Belt....

Other are gem bags, books for spells etc... ones you can easily purchase from NPC's in game.

I have had no issue with BAG04 or BAG31... Run the game on Windows 7 64Bit.

Comments

• OllmerOllmer Member Posts: 73
    The early-game Bag of Holding is called
    Hexxat
  • CluasCluas Member Posts: 355
    No need to cheat, just find a certain NPC, in chapter 2 : )
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    It's not big enough.... It's already full long before I leave for Spellhold :(
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    Pibaro said:

It's not big enough.... It's already full long before I leave for Spellhold :(

Don't be afraid to sell some stuff or throw things out.