Skip to content

[spoiler] neeras quest

I think I missed the window to finish a few quests in the hidden refuge area

I was supposed to return this girls hairband before the camp got raided and there was another one I think I missed besides the cat quest

I guess there is no way to finish these but I'm curious

how many mini quests are there in this area besides the cat quest? I want to make sure I get them all next playthrough

Comments

• EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    Oh also I'm wondering if it's just a bug that the "Disorder in the Order part 1" quest is still unfinished despite part 2 being completed

It reads "I've found the journal of Fadell, leader of the red wizards mercenaries. It seems she is unhappy about her mens pointless deaths and has been turning to alcohol for comfort"

Not sure how to make this a done quest. I've finished the whole Neera quest line so it may just be a bug
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    edited November 2013
    Did you get Fadell and her mercenaries drunk and cause them to revolt against the Red Wizards?

I didn't the first time and just killed everyone, but I don't remember if that quest resolves differently in the journal depending on your approach.
    Purudaya said:

Did you get Fadell and her mercenaries drunk and cause them to revolt against the Red Wizards?

I didn't the first time and just killed everyone, but I don't remember if that quest resolves differently in the journal depending on your approach.
    shit I didn't ... I had to reload a few times and ended up just cloudkilling the hell out of them all and taking a 4 rep hit for killing the bartender lol. The first time I tried to beat Lanneth they all went hostile, the second time I just ran past them and shut the door

I'll have to do that next time... damn... I bought them one round of drinks but didn't think of getting them drunk.

Bleh.

• PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816

Purudaya said:

shit I didn't ... I had to reload a few times and ended up just cloudkilling the hell out of them all and taking a 4 rep hit for killing the bartender lol. The first time I tried to beat Lanneth they all went hostile, the second time I just ran past them and shut the door

I'll have to do that next time... damn... I bought them one round of drinks but didn't think of getting them drunk.

Bleh.

Yeah, it can be a crazy tough fight if you don't get the mercs on your side. Plus the dialogue is pretty funny :)
    Purudaya said:

Purudaya said:

Bleh.

Yeah, it can be a crazy tough fight if you don't get the mercs on your side. Plus the dialogue is pretty funny :)
    Yeah my guys were way underpowered to fight her head on. I shut a door behind her when she went into one of the side rooms and layed traps at the door and waited till her protections ran out

Ah well. I got a whole ton of experience for fighting the guys in the initial room despite the 4 reputation hit for killing the bartender. About 10 more of them spawned randomly after I cloudkilled Fadell's crew

• RadhamanthysRadhamanthys Member Posts: 106
    How can you enter the second room in the Red Wizards enclave (the one with the bartender)?
    When trying to speak and ask about seeing the "slaves" there is a cut-scene about entering the 2nd room and getting recognised and thus everyone gets hostile.

How can you enter the second room in the Red Wizards enclave (the one with the bartender)?
    When trying to speak and ask about seeing the "slaves" there is a cut-scene about entering the 2nd room and getting recognised and thus everyone gets hostile.

I can't remember exactly but I think you have to swindle the mage who sells you stuff in the first room.

I tried every chat option and I end up being recognised and everyone attacking me!

I tried every chat option and I end up being recognised and everyone attacking me!

Hmmm that's strange

only thing I can think of is Charisma. Try switching your leader with a NPC with high charisma then try talking to him

The leader is wearing the 18 Charisma ring...
  • Foxx39Foxx39 Member Posts: 1
    SPOIL: you need to talk to the servant and pay a drink for all, many times. And then talk to fardell ( may be take her diary first...)