Skip to content

Recommend your favourite YouTube "Lets Plays"

So, given that I still bounce through these games like a bearing in a pinball machine - chaotic good is not just an alignment it's a way for life - and even my best attempts to add some method into my madness quickly go awry, I'm looking for your recommendations for your favourite play-throughs. Especially good are those players with excellent tactics, good instructive commentary for their playing choices and of course funny commentary... Recommend away!

Comments

• jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    necroscope86 does some cool ones, I think. Great voice too.
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Speaking of Let’s Plays, @Blackraven when are we going to see one done by you?
    :wink:
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486

Speaking of Let’s Plays, @Blackraven when are we going to see one done by you?
    :wink:

I like the idea :) But I don't have the software. Besides, with me there's always the risk of this:

It’s never fun to begin to get involved in a let’s play, only to have the thing suddenly dropped.

:neutral_face:

I also wonder how many people are actually interested in this kind of thing. I thought not many, but Lilly did get quite a lot of comments I just noticed.
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    jackjack said:

necroscope86 does some cool ones, I think. Great voice too.

Thanks for the tip about the necroscope86 one. I started watching his BGI playthrough yesterday and am enjoying it so far.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Glad you like it so far. He's one of my favorite LPers.