Skip to content

An immortal army of Rejiek Hidesmen... that keeps on growing.

VreejackVreejack Member Posts: 60
Probably related to SCS or something, but every time I teleport down into a level of Watcher's Keep that I already cleared out, a half-dozen immortal Rejieks spawn. There are about thirty of them on level one now, trying to make sure his work continues. I recall that the mayor of Umar and his wife spawned four times as well, in their home, and each mayor offered me a quest. Just now one of my party members teleported off to no-place while leaving Watcher's Keep. His location is completely invalid. Ach what a mess.

Comments

• BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    You could move this thread to the bugs section, to see if someone can help you there. Regrettably my only advice would be to reinstall, and not just SCS but the entire game.
  • VreejackVreejack Member Posts: 60
    Hah! Yes, very similar. It's still not clear but I suspect a mod is affecting the scripting for spawns. Sometimes it causes multiple spawns on things that are supposed to be there anyway, like the mayor or the hobgoblin bandits from BG1, and sometimes it replaces normal spawns with random ones that make no sense whatsoever. SCS is a likely culprit as it is script-heavy and I used it in both BG1 and 2. But there is a new version out and I am reinstalling right now.