Skip to content

Sylvanus Windrunner Soundset ( BG:EE & BG:EE 2 )

CaeDaresCaeDares Member Posts: 182
Hello everybody.
I was a part of the old BG's and now I want to finally get a full playthrough of BG:EE and BG:EE2.
However, the character soundsets that come with the game bore me. None of them match the type of character I'm wanting.
I've already looked over several guides on how to create my own soundset, but it's just not as easy as it used to be, which is extremely disappointing.
I'm wanting to get a soundset of the old Sylvanus Windrunner (The Dark Lady) from Warcraft. There's a soundset available for the original BG, but I don't think that'll work with BG:EE / BG:EE2.
If anybody could kindly put the soundset together for me, that would be amazing and I would hugely appreciate it. I don't have any way of paying for it as of right now, but if you'd like, I could always start up a game on either BG:EE or BG:EE2 with you.

In case someone does this for me, here are the sounds I would like to have in the soundset (I do not require every sound, but if you could keep Drangerd.wav, which is one of her jokes, in the soundset, I would love it, but again, not required.)

http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/dl.php?s=BG2&f=BG2/DarkRanger.rar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkmCicezNMQ

Thank you, in advance.

Comments

• CaeDaresCaeDares Member Posts: 182
    Just a quick bump because this was starting to trail down the Recent Discussions list and I'd hate for people to miss it.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    I think @smeagolheart can help you. You can try to do this on your own with the help of his mod.
  • IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 752
    What makes you think the soundsets from original BG are not compatible? They do work with BGEE, the developpers payed attention to that, and this one makes no exception (I checked). Why don't you simply try?
  • CaeDaresCaeDares Member Posts: 182
    Sorry, guys. I implemented my soundset and it worked perfectly fine. I had viewed a few different threads around the internet and they convinced me that the process was harder to do, so I guess I was just mislead. Sorry for this thread.