Skip to content

BG:EE / BG2:EE Run

CaeDaresCaeDares Member Posts: 182
edited February 2015 in Multiplayer
If anybody would like to start a run through the game, I'm all for it. I usually like to Solo RPG games, but going Multiplayer might be fun. I don't know every new nook and cranny in the game, but I know enough from the original BG and BG2 to play most classes efficiently.
I have some mods on both BG:EE and BG2:EE like the Gibberlings BG2 Tweak Pack and Stratagems right now, but I can always make a fresh install.
If you're interested, just comment.

EDIT:
Got rid of my current version with mods and all, didnt' feel like trying to figure out how to uninstall my mods, and it was going to take a much shorter time just reinstalling the game via steam, so if you're wanting to play, just comment and I'll be ready.
Post edited by Tresset on

Comments

• CaeDaresCaeDares Member Posts: 182
    Bumping so people can see the edit;
    I no longer have my mods (I can always just install them at some later point, or install the ones you request me to have to enhance the gameplay.), so getting into the game right now, whenever you want to, is easy to do. I'll be on for a while today.
  • thelilvikingthelilviking Member Posts: 9
    up for a series run, and i think Jaxom is too
  • JaxomJaxom Member Posts: 13
    word
    are minor eekeeper edits cool with u guys?
    im cool with minor ones, what we talkin?
    multiclass grandmastery, fighter/conjurer, or archer w/ 2h style instead of 2w style
    thats all find by me!
    should we start w/o caedares, n just add him later?
    Depending on your time zone, I'm ready to go at around 12:30 today. The problem however, is that you two are most likely in a different time zone since you commented at almost 2 in the morning, my time. So I unfortunately can't join you. Sorry, guys.
    edited February 2015
    we're both in central time

edit: we'll also going to need a sched in order for this run to work
    I'm eastern time, so I'm only about an hour ahead of you.
    In central time, aka your time, I would be going to work at 8AM and arriving home at 5PM tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday, except Saturday I get home an hour earlier. Sunday I have work off, as well as next Tuesday. Monday I work 7Am to 4PM Central Time.
    You can make a schedule off of that for the time being if you'd like.
    As for minor adjustments, could you explain what adjustments? I was honestly planning on just playing as a normal Level 1 Elf Archer, but anything is fine with me.
    edited February 2015
    basically ee hasn't rebalanced/fixed some stuff that should've been allowed, cept for specialized multi like fighter/conjurer ofc.

e.g.
    archer is a ranger kit, which starts with a 2 weapon style spec. but bg's old equipment management prohibits 2h/missile to be equipped with shield/off-hand weapon simultaneously. meaning ud have to micro ur gear in order to swap bow and 2 weapons.

i suggest that u use eekeeper to change 2w into 2h style if u really want an archer. u can also increase ur ability scores if u wish, but id stay somewhere in the legal and not-so-op zone

EDIT: just pm me on this forum when ur ready. forgot to mention that i won't be able to show up everday. and that i also have skype
    Post edited by thelilviking on
    Well, I'm going to be honest with you, I run BG:EE and BG2:EE on a laptop, but it's not the best laptop in the world. I can't run BG:EE and Skype at the same time. Would Curse Voice work okay with you?.
    I won't use eekeeper to change her stats, but I guess changing that spec to 2H instead of 2W is a wise choice. Thanks.
    high 80s/low 90s total ability score is fine, max isn't cool
    unless it's a lucky roll

i also have teamspeak. but if we rnt rushing the game, we wouldn't really need voice chat
    I've never rushed the game before, so if we do, you'd have to tell me how to.
    Teamspeak would work.
    I got a lucky roll of 96 for Archer, so I hope it's alright.
    when do we start?
  • TEMNOZORANTEMNOZORAN Member Posts: 54
    Hello , im from France, i would like to join with a fighter/thief. lvl 1/1
    Charcater edited with ee keper
    race : human
    doll : human thief
    3*** in short sword
    20 dex but only 14 in Con
    special ability : poison wepaon once a day , mirror image once a day

are you ok ?
    what should i keep what should i change
    We can start today at 6PM (5PM Central)
    @TEMNOZORAN I honestly do not know what your time zone is, (I also have a huge headache and need to get ready for work, so I'm sorry for not looking up your time zone) but you made your comment at a bit past 4 in the morning, which is an hour before I even wake up, so I'm not 100% sure if we'd be ableo get you in the game with us depending on your schedule. We can always try, though. Tell me your time schedule and I'll look up your time zone and try to figure it out.
    As for your character, I think 20 DEX might be a tad bit too high, I don't even remember it being possible to get to 20 by normal means, so maybe 18 or 19 DEX?
    When you say 3*** in short sword, do you mean 3 slots with short swords or a Short Sword +3?
  • TEMNOZORANTEMNOZORAN Member Posts: 54
    wow the time zone will cause some trouble, better we don't waste time trying,
    have fun !
    Okay. Thanks for wanting to be a part of the group :)
    i'll only be able to play for about an hour or two tonight

so make sure u have ur pc ready
    No problem, same here. I'll set up the moment I get home.