Skip to content

Tab (highlight) Key Working Differently in BG2EE

Hi there,

I just finished my second run of BGEE (PC) the other day, and really enjoyed a small feature that I don't remember being present the first time I played the game, nor in the original version. When I pressed the tab key in BGEE the names of every creature visible showed above said creatures. The following screenshot exemplifies this

You can also see the name of my main character and Neera. Not to mention a few of those bats present in the Undercity temple.

Now, this doesn't seem to be possible in BG2EE. When I hold tab now it only shows the hp values of my party members. Is there any way to activate the feature in BG2EE?

Comments

• SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    It's really nice, the best part is that they show how injured the enemy is, so you won't have to hold your mouse arrow over every single enemy for a few seconds to see, just hold in tab and you can see in a group of 8 enemies whom have the least health.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Your bg2 has the latest patch?
  • MightypickleMightypickle Member Posts: 4
    Apparently not... BG1 updated by itself (I think), and I thought BG2 had updated as well. Seems like this feature was added in the latest patch. I updated the game and the feature is there now. Only problem is installing all my mods again ;_;

Anyway, thanks =)