Skip to content

Gold misteriously disappeared (No Wild Mage in the team)

So, I was cleaning the area below the bandit camp, when my ~9000 gold misteriously disappeared. I certainly had it when I entered the map. I have no wild mage in the party (Minimal-reload game, only reload when my protagonist dies. I enjoyed Neera's presence and personality in my earlier game, but, yes, she is the harbinger of doom riding a nuclear warhead.. For a minimal-reload/no-reload game at least.) This is the first time I expreienced anything like this. Any suggestions?

Comments

• SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    You say an area below the bandit camp? Might have ran into one of the bandit NPC groups and picked the wrong dialogue, giving them all your money. This has happened several times to me when i hurry through dialogues, the worst culprit is that drunk 'lich' above the temple that i somehow always end up giving my well earned money to.
  • ArsziArszi Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2015
    Oh my God... Now I remember, I really talked to a bandit NPC at the north eastern top of the map (I wasn't able to nuke him out in time and he talked to me.), but I remember the option I choose did not mention any gold...
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    edited February 2015
    You might have clicked the wrong dialogue option by mistake, you wouldn't be the first to do so :wink:
  • ArsziArszi Member Posts: 3
    Well, the mistery is solved at least. Thank you!
  • VahnXIIIVahnXIII Member Posts: 33
    *peaks head in

Mystery
  • karnor00karnor00 Member Posts: 680
    It's a mystery that caused misery. A mistery!