Skip to content

[Mod] Reacquiring your gear at Spellhold

AzaloomAzaloom Member Posts: 56
edited February 2015 in Troubleshooting
Is it normal behavior that all stacked items you had before they were stripped are reduced to singulars? Scrolls in their cases appear in multitudes, but gem bags also only contain at most one piece of anything. I can’t recall for sure though if the bags held more than one of anything to begin with upon entering the Spellhold. But it pisses me off as for example I must’ve had around eighty or so potion of extra healing, several stacks of different fine arrows, bolts, stones and so on, just to begin with. Had I known this, I would’ve placed everything in a nearby container before entering the damned place. It's too much work to play it all over again, with maxed out difficulty.

I’m running latest BG2:EE via Beamdog on Win8.1 x64 system, with Stratagems v30 as only mod.

edit: Plus it appears, on the upside, that the charges on the wands have changed to one hundred, as you can see ;). On the attached save the stuff still in the container is untouched. I had only re-equipped Keldorn as I noticed the stacks having being reduced to one's. Stuff on the floor of the main hall is just the equipment I gathered from Spellhold and dropped on the floor, before planning to re-equip with the original stuff found in the room.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    Azaloom said:

Is it normal behavior that all stacked items you had before they were stripped are reduced to singulars? Scrolls in their cases appear in multitudes, but gem bags also only contain at most one piece of anything. I can’t recall for sure though if the bags held more than one of anything to begin with upon entering the Spellhold. But it pisses me off as for example I must’ve had around eighty or so potion of extra healing, several stacks of different fine arrows, bolts, stones and so on, just to begin with. Had I known this, I would’ve placed everything in a nearby container before entering the damned place. It's too much work to play it all over again, with maxed out difficulty.

I’m running latest BG2:EE via Beamdog on Win8.1 x64 system, with Stratagems v30 as only mod.

Your gear doesn't get taken in spellhold in the original game, that's something SCS added.
  • AzaloomAzaloom Member Posts: 56
    Ok. Thanks for the comment SionIV. Is there any way to use the console to bring stuff back (plus reduce the charge on the wands perhaps)?
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    Azaloom said:

Ok. Thanks for the comment SionIV. Is there any way to use the console to bring stuff back (plus reduce the charge on the wands perhaps)?

It would be easier if you downloaded EEkeeper, it will let you do all of the mentioned, should even let you remove or add charges to your wands.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/eekeeper/
  • AzaloomAzaloom Member Posts: 56
    Many thanks Sion! I'll have a look at that. If there's a proper section about Stratagems, feel free to move this thread.