Skip to content

looking for people to play with via steam ?

AlanLFC5xAlanLFC5x Member Posts: 39
on my second play through and i am a 2 bastard sword wielding fighter , im from the uk and work full time hours night shifts so i tend to play during the day or at silly o'clock in the morning...my name on steam is tha-alan feel free to add me or message me :)

Comments

• JTerzinJTerzin Member Posts: 166
    I saw you posted on my thread, and I'm sorry to inform you, that I do not have a Steam account at all. Sorry. I bought the games off of GOG.com.
    AlanLFC5x
  • AlanLFC5xAlanLFC5x Member Posts: 39
    ah right, i am sure you can add your games to your steam games library ? that's if you use steam at all it usually steam or origin i game on :)
    I used the GOG.com installers, but I'm able to play with others via the legit Beamdog.com games.
    AlanLFC5x
    edited February 2015
    yeah even though i downloaded via steam it still uses the beamdog server i am sure cause i was playing last night with 4 people and 2 of the guys didn't have steam ?
    JTerzin said:

I used the GOG.com installers, but I'm able to play with others via the legit Beamdog.com games.

Post edited by AlanLFC5x on
    Ahhh, this is something I had no clue about. I might play with you one of these days. Just hit me up, send me a message. Feel free.
    i am on now playing, i am at the 4th stage of the labyrinth at durlag tower, do you know if i let the spirit teleport me out can i return better equipped ?
    It's been ages since I beat Baldur's Gate. I was about 8 or 9 years old, when my dad and I beat the game together. I do not remember how Durlag Tower works.
    edited February 2015
    me and my dad done the same, but yeah well worth looking at :)
    @AlanLFC5x, I was wondering if you'd like to start a new game with me?
    AlanLFC5x
    JTerzin said:

@AlanLFC5x, I was wondering if you'd like to start a new game with me?

sounds good to me when would you want to start ?
    add me to steam tha-alan, or message me through here, im working 12 hours tomorrow night uk time :(
    Again, I don't have a Steam account. So, I'll talk to you through here. I live in the United States, so it would be difficult to play with you, given we live in different timezones.
    AlanLFC5x