Skip to content

Lesser Restoration?

I was in a dungeon and I decided to reform my abilities on the magical/healing characters of mine.

So I re-read all the abilities again, both on magical and healing. Everything worked perfect.
But while I was looking on the 4th page of a priest scroll, I found an ability called Lesser restoration.

From what I understood on the description, it just gives you points on your hit points. But when I looked
on the duration it said permanently! Are there any side affects? (except the thing that your character becomes
tired). I didn't find any on the internet or the Wikia of Baldurs Gate ΙΙ.

Because if that is the case, I can do this ability, sleep and then again, the same thing. After one hour of doing
that I will have 100hp on every character.

That is why I came on the forum? Is this ability so OP? Because you can cast it, go to sleep in a cheap
room in the tavern, and do the same over and over until your heroes have really high health points.

Thanks

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited February 2015
    Lesser Restoration cures level drain. As a result, the character's Hit Points (as well as other level-drained stats) return to what they should be. That's all.
  • AerevynAerevyn Member Posts: 14
    Great for after you get level-drained by Vampires
  • Axenotis9Axenotis9 Member Posts: 15
    Well that's disappointing xD

And now that I mentioned it, how many seconds are 2, or 4, or 8 rounds?
    Just to get an idea.
    One round is six seconds.
  • reap_iireap_ii Member Posts: 43
    Also, a turn is 10 rounds, that is, 60 seconds.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    An hour, however, is 6 turns, also known as 6 minutes. Or possibly 5, I've seen conflicting reports. A tad confusing, that.
    An in-game hour is 5 turns.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    Axenotis9 said:

Well that's disappointing xD

It won't be the next time you get level drained. Which can happen fairly often in the game with all those Vampires running around.