Skip to content

Hexxat won't spawn after the latest update

BretoBreto Member Posts: 20
Hello,

I have a strange bug with Hexxat.

At my first visit to the Copper Coronet (shortly after Irenicus dungeon) I came closely enough to Clara and she started her dialogue about Dragomir's Tomb. I don't remember what particular phrase I chose, but the general meaning was that I will come back later.

I have rather advanced in the game. My party is PC fighter 6 / thief 18, Minsc, Viconia, Nalia, Haer'Dalis and Clara. We are in the Dragomir's Tomb. Dragomir has been killed in one shot by Minsc with the upgraded mace of disruption. Now we are in the last chamber - see the first screenshot.

Clara comes to the centre of the room and the scene starts. A gaseous form appears and moves to the front of the coffin - see the second screenshot.

In front of the coffin the form disappears, Clara comes to its place and the scene finishes - Clara is out of party. Immediately she starts a dialogue - see the third screenshot. I press "Continue" and the dialogue is finished: Clara can stand in front of the coffin or walk aimlessly within the room - see fourth screenshot. If I initiate a dialogue with her again - see the fifth screenshot - she starts a usual dialogue when you remove her from the party.

Usually I do the quest and kill Hexxat with my good - neutral party, but now I cannot make her spawn.

I have an iPad version of the game, the latest update for iOS is downloaded and installed, I have no modes installed.
Post edited by Breto on

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited February 2015
    In the purchase menu, does Hexxat look purchased? If she doesn't, and you have already bought her (since you have Clara?) try restore purchases button and load your game and try again.