Skip to content

Ulcaster bug?

Ok, I procured not one but TWO copies of the Sisters of Light and Darkness. But when I got out of the ruins, after killing the vampiric wolf ... Ulcaster's ghost had vanished! OK so now I have 2 copies and no use for them. What's up with this?

Comments

• MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    He pops up randomly sometimes, so just keep walking around the area near the dungeon entrance and you should find him eventually.

There was a time when he had wandered all the way to the Eastern edge of the plateau, but I think that only happened once.
  • ChnapyChnapy Member Posts: 360
    edited March 2015
    Here is Balquo on when to find Ulcaster :
    Balquo said:

This is quite normal. His schedule is a bit random. It was also like this in vBG1.

• FrdNwsmFrdNwsm Member Posts: 1,069
    I slept for two days at the entrance hoping he'd show up, but no such luck. OK, I'll scour the plateau for the old geezer.
    @Chnapy Those must be his teaching and advising hours. ~.^
  • FrdNwsmFrdNwsm Member Posts: 1,069
    OK, I have scoured the plateau, even gone over most of the rest of the map. I have slept at the entrance for 2 more days, gone back into the ruins on the off chance he wandered down there, I even went to Naskell and returned. Nothing. The senile old git has wandered off to his next incarnation or something. I give up.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Mortianna said:

Why does he have hours anyways? He's a ghost! Its not like he needs to sleep. :)
    elminster said:

Mortianna said:

Why does he have hours anyways? He's a ghost! Its not like he needs to sleep. :)
    @elminster The original devs probably did that just so WTF moments like these would occur for us players. It worked!