Skip to content

Looking for a game!

JaxomJaxom Member Posts: 13
Hello!

Looking for a weekly game. I would like to play a Gnome mage/thief. Do not care if i am the "charname" or not. Have skype to vocalize! Would like to start with bgee and go into bg2ee. Would prefer not to cheese anything, but i dont mind using shadow keep to change my stats a little so I dont have to spend 30 min rolling a 92. Would like to roll a part of 4!

Let me know if you are down! Also im in wisconsin so thats me time zone!

Jax
lolienBonte15

Comments

• JTerzinJTerzin Member Posts: 166
    Hello! I would also like to play with someone! Count me in! I live in Michigan, so you're only an hour behind me. I think we could work something out. I'm not a good party leader, I leave that to the Paladins and Clerics. I'm more of the Magic-user type as well as Ranger.
    [Deleted User]
  • Bonte15Bonte15 Member Posts: 5
    I would like to play, also. I would want to be a gnome berseker(s/s). I live in Florida.
  • uglyducklynnuglyducklynn Member Posts: 61
    I live in Illinois and work (primarily) second shift. I am halfway decent with just about any role but I have a special place in my heart for clerics. Maybe a berserker that dual classed to a cleric? I'm a sucker for trying out new race/class combos and have been doing more dual classing lately...
  • DizlexusDizlexus Member Posts: 3
    Has this project been launched? Me and my brother would like to do this once a week - Colorado and Oregon. Someone drop a line.
  • JaxomJaxom Member Posts: 13
    Awesome to get some feed back!! I'll get off work around 8 or 9 tonight I'll try to get in touch with all!!! Maybe we can all jump on Skype!

Jax
  • JayTJayT Member Posts: 2
    Extremely interested if your still getting a group together.
  • JaxomJaxom Member Posts: 13
    I'll message everyone tonight