Skip to content

Disappearing Telana

I'm running into what I think is a bug, haven't found it brought up in other discussions. During the final turn-in for the Neera quest (Lanneth is dead, slaves freed, etc.) I go back to the Hidden Refuge and Telana makes her speech, ending w/ something like, "I have some treasure, I need to go fetch it." At this point she walks over to a pile of rubble and disappears. At first, I though this was a joke or something along the lines of, "You stay over there while I go get your reward. Psych!" However, after killing Hayes, it seems I'm supposed to return his robe to Telana and now she's nowhere to be found.

Is this a bug or does she spawn somewhere else or something?

Comments

• T2avT2av Member Posts: 202
    Did you figure it out?
  • DalrykDalryk Member Posts: 35
    I've got the same problem. Telana gone - no reward, and no-one to give Hayes tunic to.
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    Actually if you have any consideration for Telana and her feelings, I wouldn't try to give her the tunic back. I did it once and trust me, she does not react well to this nor does she gives any reward for it ;)
  • DalrykDalryk Member Posts: 35
    I care not for Telana. I just want my reward!!!
  • SmaugSmaug Member Posts: 216
    I never figured this out. I eventually just moved on =(
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Oh this sounds like a bug, I'll move the thread to the bug reporting section for somebody's attention. If one of you have a relevant save folder you can upload, that'd be very helpful.
  • SmaugSmaug Member Posts: 216
    I'm actually just reinstalling, so my save folder is gone, sorry. Thanks for moving the thread, I know it's rather old.
  • GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    I hit the same bug, and wrote it off as just one of those things.

However, Telana /has/ reappeared now. I wandered through the refuge trying to trigger a travel event for another NPC, so checked in to see if Telana had returned, and now I have the traitor's robe. This is still at the end of Chapter 3, although I have completed all accessible content other than Watcher's Keeps by this point (other than Don's whole sequence, and Mazzy/Nalia personal quests that are not triggering)
  • MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322
    maybe setting a delay before deactivation would fix the problem...