Skip to content

Looking for Group for BG

KarashiKarashi Member Posts: 38
edited February 2015 in Multiplayer
Hello, I am looking to start a new group for a full Baldur's gate 1 and 2 clear. I would like to play at least 2 to 3 times per week but depending on the availability of other members, it would be nice to get a daily game going if possible. I live in the EST time zone and work 3rd shift, so I have weekends free and can play anytime from 7am-9pm EST so long as I get like 5 hours sleep or so in there somewhere and would like to have around 3-5 hour game sessions. So hopefully we can get a few people who can get on consistently and set a time that would be good for all of us.

I am not looking to set up any rules in particular as far as rolling characters go. Personally I prefer to restrict my stats to be a bit better then the average peon but I try to generally stay away from min maxing stats. But if the other members prefer to power game I am down with that, so long as we all start the game around the same level then its all good. I do have a deep appreciation for roleplaying but I have to admit I am not very good at it as I tend to get impatient and I just want to play the game rather then talk about it. So limited rp is okay but nothing to much please. The main thing I am looking for in this game is to sit back and have a good time with a few people while playing a game that I love and I am hoping others will want to do the same.

As far as party makeup is concerned I do not mind if I am the leader or if someone else is. The classes I would prefer to play is either a fighter/thief multi, fighter/druid multi or a skald. So I will pick whichever one is better suited for the group.

So let me know if you are interested and I will PM you my skype info and we can get this party rolling!
Post edited by Karashi on

Comments

• j1a1s1onj1a1s1on Member Posts: 12
    hey im looking to play now if ya want weekendnights work for me too
    im est time as well