Skip to content

Fleezum and Flozum

IchthyicIchthyic Member Posts: 89
I just noticed that there is no natural way to take advantage of obtaining the drawing Flozum did in the courtyard outside of the palace.

why?

because when you enter the palace, the natural tendency is to examine the rooms in order as you find them.

Fleezum is in the room closest to the entrance, and Flozum is furthest.

if you talk to Fleezum first, which most people will do, he will attack and you will be forced to kill him... which automatically makes Flozum hostile.

thus, unless you either examine the furthest room first, which doesn't seem like a natural progression, you will not ever know there was a peaceful way to get rid of Flozum.

simple solution:

just swap the locations of Fleezum and Flozum.

I make this a suggestion for the next patch.

Comments

• ameliabogginsameliaboggins Member Posts: 287
    ahh! I did wonder what the point of that drawing was. Not just art for arts sake then?
  • IchthyicIchthyic Member Posts: 89
    edited March 2015
    nope. but I think you also need a bard leading your party to take full advantage.

it's not a big deal, just a minor annoyance, since I did at the time indeed have a bard leading my party :P
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    You also have to swap some elements in the rooms (if not the whole rooms themselves) if you swap the brothers, so not sure if it is possible.
  • IchthyicIchthyic Member Posts: 89
    edited March 2015
    it's probably more hassle than it's worth, but I still think eventually it should be considered. either that...

or put names on placards outside the doors to each room, so we know who is in there before we open the door, which is probably and easier and better idea.